Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hadrians Walk

I have always wanted to walk across Hadrians Wall and I finally have a reason to do it! Me and a few collegues have decided to raise money for a very worthy cause in Reubens Retreat, a charity founded in memory of Reuben Michael Graham. For more information on the charity visit their website following the link below.
We are planning to spend 4 days walking across the wall, but as I am in charge of the route it could take 14! We will start out from the Carlisle end of the wall heading back towards Newcastle. Along the way I shall be videoing and photographing our progess and will be posting the result to you on our triumphant return.
To sponsor me use the contact form on www.danielherrick.com and I will get back to you upon completion.

Stay tuned for more information and the route we plan to walk, and visit www.reubensretreat.org to support Reubens Retreat and learn more.
You can also visit my Just Giving page and donate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment