Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Working Title


EXCLUSIVE!

I was sat watching the new Iron Man 3 film last last week when an advert for the British Film Festival popped up with the trailers. I sat there and thought, "I want to be involved in this." So I have decided that I am going to make a documentary on a project I did during my NVQ Lv3 in photography, "Emotions in Sport". I want to get behind the fans and players motives and relationships with their sports, teams and what it feels like to feel the pressure of the thousands of eyes staring at you.
My research begins today and I will bring you updates and photographs throughout the process to hopefully bringing you the film next year.
I also want t release a book of images along with the film so keep an eye out and if you want to get involved with this project in any way feel free to contact me at contactme@danielherrick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment